KiwiTanks Camper Tanks
- Renowned for their strength and quality
- ”One piece unit” maintains its structural integrity
- We put 2 BSP female thread spin-weld fittings into the tank at the location and size of your choice free of charge. Any extra fittings cost $20 thereafter
- Due to being one piece the orientation of the tank can be mounted any way around.
- Long term UV stabilisation rated at UV20 for superior UV protection.
- Complies with AS/NZS:4766 'Polyethylene Storage Tanks for Water & Chemicals'. This includes Australian food contact requirements (AS2070:1,8) and potable (drinking) water standard AS4020.
- Tanks can be couriered throughout New Zealand