Above Ground Retention & Detention Tank 5000L
$1,570.00+ gst In Stock Sold out
Renowned for their strength and quality. Tie down eyelets on all our tanks makes it easy to install and secure. Can be easily transported on a tandem trailer. Proven ridging design on the top prevents the possibility of sagging
|Capacity||Height (mm)||Diameter (mm)||Weight (kg)|
- Renowned for their strength and quality
- We can fit additional outlets to your tank
- Tie down eyelets on all our tanks makes it easy to install and secure.
- Proven ridging design on the top prevents the possibility of sagging
- The turreted manhole is situated on the edge of the tank to allow for easy inspection, cleaning and installation of inlets and ball valves if required.
- Tank fitting for the outlet of 1" - 2" BSP will be installed, 3"- 4" BSP fittings are available at additional cost.
- Fully formulated long term UV stabilisation rated at UV20 providing superior UV protection.
- The plastic resin complies with Australian food contact requirements (AS2070:1,8) and potable (drinking) water standard AS4020.
- Fire Hydrant Fittings available. POA
- We believe in our products and have a no nonsense warranty when installed correctly.
- Our tanks are 100% recyclable
- Delivery of tanks can be arranged throughout New Zealand
- Tank Installation Instructions- Download