Oil Storage Tank 350L
|Capacity||Height (mm)||Diameter (mm)|
- ONLY for use with Virgin OIL
- Fabricated in High Gloss Polyethylene so it is easy to wipe down and keep clean
- Each Tank has 2 x 50 mm BSP ports to allow the installation of Level Indicators and Pipe Stands.
- Each Tank is individually numbered and has Regulation signage permanently moulded into the polyethylene.
- Moulded Tie Down Points are included to allow the tank to be transported.
- Each Tank comes with Certification Documents which are inserted into your HSE Manual.
- Kiwi Tanks COTENE™ XC1501 is a linear medium density polyethylene specifically designed for use in rotationally moulded Waste Oil tanks. This grade has good impact, mechanical and stress crack resistance properties. COTENE™ XC1501 has been tested and passed the mechanical and chemical resistance requirements of international regulations ECE R34.01 Annex 5 Section 5.0 "Resistance to Fire" and European Directive 2000/8/EC, with a fuel permeation rate of 5g/day. A statement of compliance is available on request. COTENE™ XC1501 contains a fully formulated UV Stabilization package (with a minimum UV8 rating).
- We believe in our products and have a no nonsense warranty when installed correctly
- Level Indicators and Pipe Stands with Cam Lock fittings can be supplied and installed on request.
- 100% recyclable
- Delivery of tanks can be arranged throughout New Zealand