Spray Tanks - Sugar Syrup Tank 450L Square
|Capacity||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)||Weight (kg)|
- This tank has a number of M6 Tee Nuts moulded into it to allow the easy attachment of pumps or hose reels.
- Low 25mm sump outlet for enhanced draining.
- Ideal for use as Spray Tanks or as a mobile colostrum tank.
- Tanks can be manufactured in corporate colours or in opaque “natural” so you can view fluid levels.
- Renowned for their strength and quality
- ”One piece unit” maintains its structural integrity
- Built in centre baffle to reduce liquid serge during transportation.
- Long term UV stabilisation rated at UV20 for superior UV protection.
- Complies with AS/NZS:4766 'Polyethylene Storage Tanks for Water & Chemicals'. This includes Australian food contact requirements (AS2070:1,8) and potable (drinking) water standard AS4020.
- 100% recyclable
- Tanks can be freighted throughout New Zealand